Amazon Mom

There is a program that I really liked that I wanted to mention:
Amazon Mom Program


Amazon opens and closes this program, but when it is open you can sign up for it and you get a 3 month trial for Amazon Prime.  The trial does not include the streaming benefits (or at least it didn't for me), but it does include the free shipping whenever an item is an Amazon Prime item (it usually says free super saver shipping when you spend $35 or more... if you have Amazon Prime then you might be able to get free shipping on that item no minimum or if it says 'Add on' then free shipping if your total is $25 or more, but it gets to you in 2-3 days!)

They also give you a discount on your diaper and wipes purchases.  Their diaper prices go up and down, but often they can be comparable to paying regular price at Walmart, and I loooove that they mail it to your home.  They have a program called Subscribe and Save where you can subscribe to get an item periodically, and then you get an extra discount.   I sign up for Subscribe and Save, and get the discount, but I don't like leaving my subscription active because when they send you the item again, they send it at whatever price it is currently.   What I do is cancel after each subscription (some time after the item has shipped) and sign up again shortly before I need it again.  I always sign up for about 6 months apart so it gives me time to cancel before the next shipment is sent out.

This is what they currently advertise is included in the 3 month trial:

  • 20% off diapers and wipes subscriptions with Subscribe and Save
  • FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items with Amazon Prime* shipping
  • Exclusive discounts and deals for Amazon Mom members
* If you've already paid for an Amazon Prime membership and you sign up for Amazon Mom, your Prime membership won't change--we'll just add your Amazon Mom membership to your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment